Hearts on Fire by Amanda Bouchet: The Kingmaker Chronicles
Heart on Fire
The riveting conclusion to The Kingmaker
Chronicles coming January 2018!
GODS.
I’M AN IDIOT.
Without Griffin—and
apparently a few meddling Gods—to push me along, I’d still be telling fortunes
at the circus, lying about my past, ignoring my future, and living as far away
from my tyrant mother as humanly possible.
True understanding thuds
into place. Hope isn’t just an abstract concept; it’s me. Flesh and blood me.
Griffin knew it all along. Probably everyone did. I’m an idea in human form._
I
have the power of the Gods at my fingertips.
The only thing ever stopping me has been me.
Pre-order
Heart on Fire now!
USA Today
bestselling author AMANDA BOUCHET
grew up in New England and studied French at the undergraduate and graduate
levels, first at Bowdoin College and then at Bowling Green State University.
She moved to Paris, France, in 2001 and has been there ever since. She met her
husband while studying abroad, and the family now includes two bilingual
children, who will soon be correcting her French. Connect with her at www.amandabouchet.com.
Experience
The Kingmaker Chronicles from the start!


A
Promise of Fire
Rafflecopter
Giveaway
Enter to win an advance reader copy of Heart on Fire by Amanda Bouchet!


Comments
Post a Comment
Have Your Say!